Meebo is integrated, all-in-one instant messaging that connects you with your friends everywhere.
Meebo has been the leading platform for multi-protocol IM on the web since 2005. With that knowledge and experience, we optimized Meebo on the iPhone for speed, simplicity, and performance.
Meebo supports all the major IM networks:
AOL / AIM, Yahoo!, Windows Live Messenger, Gmail / Google Talk, Facebook, MySpace, and 100+ other networks!
Reliability / Connectivity
- Push notifications even when the app is closed
- Stay connected as you move from Edge to 3G to WiFi
- Meebo's proven multi-network access protocols
- Automatically reconnect if you lose coverage so you don't miss a message
Access / Integration
- Searchable, synchronized chat history on your iPhone and meebo.com
- Get Meebo on the web, your desktop, or your iPhone
- Tap any links to open the built-in browser
- Advanced chat session management lets you go seamlessly back and forth between Meebo on the iPhone and meebo.com
- Real-time update feed for Meebo web check ins, Facebook and Twitter
- Swipe to switch between multiple conversations
- Rotate for landscape mode and a wider keyboard.
- Message preview from the Chats List
- Full Meebo emoticon support
- Push notifications
- Searchable Chat History
- Sort chats by most recent or full view
- Support for all the major IM networks, and many more
- Buddylist search as you type
- View profile info, status messages, and buddy icons
- Add/Remove individual buddies
- Add/Remove network accounts
- Open and close buddy groups in your Buddy List
- Set custom status messages
- Sign on/off individual accounts
- Set presence to Available/Invisible/Away for individual accounts, or all at once
- View your followers and followees from Meebo's web check in system
Meebo is completely free, and is ad-supported.